Evil Dead Regeneration
- Developer: Cranky Pants Games
- Publisher: THQ
- Platform: PC, Playstaion 2, Xbox
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Release Date: 9.13.2005
- Deadites Rating:
- Walkthrough: Gamefaqs
Enter an all-new Evil Dead experience, as Ash finds himself arrested, convicted of murder, and sentenced to Sunny Meadows, and institute for the criminally insane. Though better than madness he escaped hidden with the woods, he quickly learns the evil has only become more malevolent. Deep in the basement of an insane asylum, the mad Dr. Vingo combines technology with the Book of the Dead, AKA The Necronomicon to fullfill perverted experiments of his very own. Hell-bent on using science to harness the Necronomicon’s powers, the malevolent doctor unleashes the book’s all powerful Evil on the word — creating a new breed of Deadites, monsters and experiments gone wrong, twisting reality into a hellish studel and leaving mankind with that no-so-fresh apocalyptic feeling.
- The Ultimate Evil Dead Experience! Experience some of the fiercest, action-packed, and punch-in-the-gut hilarious gameplay this side of biblical Armageddon.
- Meet Sam! For this first time ever, Ash has been forced to take on a partner — Sam, a three-foot tall Deadite who’s parth empath, part wiseass and all corpse! And he is willing to use his flea-bitten carcass as anything, from a tiki torch to a bowling ball, to get his revenge. Ash would rather behead Sam then befriend him, but he’s going to need a lot of help he can get against the army of monstrosities that lie in wait.
- Dual Weapon Combos, Hordes of Baddies, and Non-Stop Action! Join Ash and Sam as theyt battle evil-and each other-killing anything dead that moves with everything from harpoon guns to flame throwers to the world famous chainsaw and shotgun combination special.