GR46Gfx.jpg

d1e9hfN.png

2GPjJYn.png

EPBTKEJ.png

nIEwBDE.png

Last edited:

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I saw it last night. While I appreciate the attempt, I couldn't help thinking it felt like some low budget Evil Dead fan film.

Considering Greg Nicotero was a big part of KNB EFX it was supposed to be that way, but I haven't seen any episodes of the new version of Creepshow so I'm not 100% sure. The trailer with Ted battling it out with a possessed Bob Ross looks promising to me.

Deadite_Scholar

S-Mart Clerk
Considering Greg Nicotero was a big part of KNB EFX it was supposed to be that way, but I haven't seen any episodes of the new version of Creepshow so I'm not 100% sure. The trailer with Ted battling it out with a possessed Bob Ross looks promising to me.

It's possible. But my number one criticism of the Creepshow series is that most of its episodes have a very cheap, very phoned-in appearance to them. Public Access of the Dead was no different. It was a mildly entertaining episode and all. But everything about it felt second rate and fake.

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
I loved it; the makeup and SFX were a lot of fun!

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
It's possible. But my number one criticism of the Creepshow series is that most of its episodes have a very cheap, very phoned-in appearance to them. Public Access of the Dead was no different. It was a mildly entertaining episode and all. But everything about it felt second rate and fake.

Tv shows have been effected by the coronavirus, and it looks like even The Walking Dead (say what you will about it) have been forced to limit the amount of people on set giving them a whole different feel and look. Perhaps for the best with Here's Negan, and the same can probably be said about Creepshow in this case.

Top Bottom