Evil Dead: The Game

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
Poor Brock got nerfed into the ground for no reason, and there is already a workaround for setting off traps when possessing survivors using Baal... but hey they fixed the gun bug. Another swing and a miss by Saber.

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
That's the problem with modern-day multiplayer games. There will be no way for players to continue playing after the servers go down for good.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
That's the problem with modern-day multiplayer games. There will be no way for players to continue playing after the servers go down for good.

Looks like the servers are only staying up as long as the contract lasts which means it will likely go down for good in 6 months maximum unless everyone stops playing immediately.

Hurley

Spinach Chin
The Avengers game is also shutting down and because of that you can now get it for a really low price. So I hope they'll drop the price also for the ED game. If I understand it correctly, it also has a short single player campaign?

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Absolutely tragic that it's turned out like this.

I love that they're already rebounding by licensing Ash out to other games tho.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
The Avengers game is also shutting down and because of that you can now get it for a really low price. So I hope they'll drop the price also for the ED game. If I understand it correctly, it also has a short single player campaign?

Evil Dead does have a number of single player missions, but they released the last couple of tapes you get for finishing the missions since they couldn't even bother to complete them... and if Saber were smart (they didn't even set up an S-Mart so money isn't important) they would make the game free to play. Unless they are actively trying to sell it to another company, but I don't know if any company can do as good a job as Saber Madrid did before Saber USA messed it up.

For those interested there is a petition. https://www.change.org/p/save-evil-dead-the-game

Top Bottom