New Dana DeLorenzo and Ray Santiago interview May 30, 2020 (must-watch for fans)

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Lovely interview.

Loved the new info gleamed from the highlighted part.

Oh my god, i honestly would've found some humor in them going futurama style with Pablo's head in the future setting and ash having to carry him around or their just bantering back and forth. Though this was probably just a spit balling idea with rob and the writers probably wasn't concrete. I'd imagine they were going to have this lead to them putting his head on a android body for him to use, now that would've been dope.

Going to elaborate more on this, i'm thinking just piecing together what i can gleam from the concept arts that have been shown from s4 and what they mean including the tid bits of info that's now been revealed from ray here, i'm gonna say Ash arrives at the base, Pablo is completely fine sporting a new look for the apocalypse and showing Ash around plus getting him up to speed, a invasion of the base happens later on during the season, Pablo is a casualty among the chaos and his head is preserved and is attached to one of android bodies he helped build.

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
It's a nice interview!

Bruce has a ton of projects and he's talking about finally making Bruce Vs Frankenstein, so considering what happened to kill off the show and the production cuts they'd have to make, I don't know if it'd work.

Top Bottom