Evil Dead Rise

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Why don't the Deadites take on their human form like in the other movies? The scene of the little girl who opens the door to her mother, and the mother who doesn't' returned to human form to convince her daughter makes the scene ridiculous and not believable.

That's an interesting question TBH. Would've made Kassie's reaction more believable.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
OK, there's been a BIG brouhaha about how the US version of Rise has no extras; if you wanna buy one copy without double-dipping, it looks like Lee's commentary is on the Studio Canal version, on the region-free 4K. As always, expect double or triple dippage, it's Evil Dead, multiple releases will be a given.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member

MaidOfKandar

Staff member

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
A pain in the ass since Elmo made it so you have to log into the blue bird to read such threads, and since it is a longer thread you have to worry about hitting your limit... but Lee sharing bts stuff is appreciated.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Relatable, and it is! There've been a lot of fun factoids coming out of that one.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Apologies if this has already been posted but Half In The Bag have done an Evil Dead Rise review ..

Top Bottom