Production used Army of Darkness storyboards

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
The Propstore Of London are selling 6 production used storyboards .. and as Sam Raimi has been teased by Bruce for his stick figure storyboards in the past, I think we can safely assume Sam didn't draw these ones. The Propstore have sold quite a lot of Army Of Darkness props in the past.

These storyboards are interesting enough to look at even if you don't want to actually buy them.

https://propstore.com/product/army-of-darkness/storyboard-copies-ash-in-snake-pit/

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
!!!!!!!! Oh man, This would be a dream buy for me and it's in my price range!

eViL DeAdiTe

Loud Mouth Braggart
Staff member
Yeah, there was a guy in Elise's FB group selling pages for pretty cheap a few months back. He claimed they were production used. These probably originated from that same individual, either directly, or someone is trying to flip the ones they bought from him.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Yeah, there was a guy in Elise's FB group selling pages for pretty cheap a few months back. He claimed they were production used. These probably originated from that same individual, either directly, or someone is trying to flip the ones they bought from him.
Thanks for the info, I'll have to remember to ask Elise about him.

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
These are not the same ones probably. The seller who sold off his on our group was Dennis who is probably one of the biggest collector's in the world and he is 100% legit. He donated a lot of material to the Scream Factory Army of Darkness Blu-ray.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
These are not the same ones probably. The seller who sold off his on our group was Dennis who is probably one of the biggest collector's in the world and he is 100% legit. He donated a lot of material to the Scream Factory Army of Darkness Blu-ray.
Thanks Elise, I know Propstore are also legit so these being different story boards to Dennis's makes more sense.

eViL DeAdiTe

Loud Mouth Braggart
Staff member
The timing is too close. My guess is that these were purchased from Dennis off FB, then the buyer contacted Propstore to re-sell them on consignment for profit.

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Me too!

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
Sorry for the late reply! You can imagine that October is the busiest time of the year for me so I haven't been able to get back to my messages on time.

"Yes I sold ones like this, but mine had holes in them as they were in a binder. The ones on their page don't seem to have holes in them, but they are the exact ones I have picture and number wise. "

Here's his response.

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Sorry for the late reply! You can imagine that October is the busiest time of the year for me so I haven't been able to get back to my messages on time.

"Yes I sold ones like this, but mine had holes in them as they were in a binder. The ones on their page don't seem to have holes in them, but they are the exact ones I have picture and number wise. "

Here's his response.
Sounds like they're legit then if I'm reading your reply correctly.

Top Bottom