The Cabin in the Woods

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
Just got back from seeing it. It was horrible. It was pretty much Joss Whedon with a hardon for Evil Dead with pot jokes plus random horror monsters thrown in a blender. I really don't understand the rave reviews it's getting. Don't believe the hype guys. Save your cash. After watching Cabin the Woods I am bit weary for the upcoming Avengers movie. I'm really glad Bruce didn't make a cameo in the movie.

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
That's sad to hear, a few of my horror loving friends came out with generally positive but not glowing thoughts on it.

stikky

Primitive Screwhead
i heard it was really good. i probably wont see it until it comes out on dvd though, im not much for going to movies unless i really wanna see something.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I had a feeling it wouldn't take long for someone to share their thoughts on this movie. When I first saw the preview for it, it looked like a blatant rip off of Evil Dead. Not really sure why they decided to make it at all let alone so close to the release of the actual remake. Oddly enough most reviews seem pretty positive, but the negative ones are bad. Namely the one from the New York Post.

A

AshDracula

To me this film is more of an Evil Dead remake than the Evil Dead we got.

This film resecpt the film's fan unlike Evil Dead(2013)

Top Bottom