Tidbits From new Bruce Interview

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Thank you for compiling this in one single place, Elise.

Important stuff:

* the Evil Dead sequel/sideboot/in-universe what have you just reached its first official draft. The current Corona-related shutdown shouldn't effect production.
* Ripley's is, unshockingly, a one-and-done series and has been cancelled.
* Bruce has no idea what's up with Mortal Kombat, calls licensing situation with MGM "Touchy."
* He's working on a comedy album with Ted Raimi, is trying to shop around a book of essays, a political satire, and finally apparently just finished the script for Bruce vs Frankenstein.
* He's writing another book that's an alternate universe take on the filming of Evil Dead (think Make Love: The Bruce Campbell Way)

Elise41

Spinach Chin
Staff member
No problem Missy! I honestly have no clue how true these facts are as so many things change constantly from Bruce says sometimes.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
No problem Missy! I honestly have no clue how true these facts are as so many things change constantly from Bruce says sometimes.

Yep! As always taking what he says with a grain of salt.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Bruce is gonna' be a busy man, but a comedy album with Ted would be something if the story is true.
He just repeated the story in a Collider interview; looks like it might be fully legit.

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
He just repeated the story in a Collider interview; looks like it might be fully legit.

Ted Raimi just launched his own horror podcast called Route 666 too, and with Bruce sharing stuff like the Titanic sequel audition and isolation videos leads me to believe there is definitely something going on here. Either that, or Bruce is slowly losing his mind... but I will support both of them especially when it comes to something audio related.

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=a...Q4aUDahcKEwjI2JrpsZjpAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAQ&hl=en

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Oh, that's exciting !

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
Pretty sure he's definitely a lock at this point - he flew overseas for a mysterious role recently.

He was also shooting an indie film in suburban Massachusetts of all things during the winter.

Top Bottom