So I have this movie idea.

E

Eric L. S.

For the past year, I've been wanting to break open this film I have in my head. I call it "When Hell Broke Loose". I thought it up while drawing pictures of a possessed dude. It's about a high school party that is thrown by a girl who just moved into a beautiful lake house. Two boys venture down into a room under the house. There's satanic writing and drawings all over the walls. Then, they open an old trunk, which is empty. But they did release something into the house. Something demonic and ancient. The party goers must survive the night of terror and bloodshed as the evil possesses them.
So yes, this is inspired by the Evil Dead, and Night of the Demons. When the Evil Dead remake came out and I watched it, it definitely intensified my ambition for the movie. So far the only form of the movie I have is a fiction story on fictionpress.com, I think its pretty good so far. No feedback though, big bummer. So all I'm asking is, can you see this making a pretty badass movie? I think if it all turns out the way I picture it, it will be amazing. So I just want to know what other people think. If you want to read some parts from the story, here's the url: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3125296/1/When-Hell-Broke-Loose I really would like to know what other people think, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Top Bottom