Evil Dead: The Game

Swofty

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Does anybody reckon characters from the 2013 reboot will be included, and has there been any word on that? its probably very unlikely but I do think it would be a sweet bonus to have at least Mia as a playable character, although tonally might be a bit jarring (Gotta be honest I just want my boy Chet to be in most of all)
As far as I tell from what we've seen so far regarding this game, none of Fede Alvarez's characters are going to be in this game ..

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Looks good!

Nick el Ass

Hero from the Sky
I read an article recently (sorry no link) that said there would be an update along with a video of some gameplay elements released soon. Now it will be interesting to see if soon means soon, or if any new info about the game will come out at a virtual event like E3/Comic Con which take place in June and July respectively. So I would be shocked if it gets released before the fall of 2021.

Last edited:

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
A Halloween release for the game would be pretty fitting.

Kain

Captain Supermarket
Staff member
Looks like Cheryl is in the game!

60QSMVJ.jpg

They're going to show more gameplay footage this Thursday at https://www.summergamefest.com/ at 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm BST.

MaidOfKandar

Staff member
That's one of my dream character requests down!

Joem1k

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Poor Pablo gets left off of the cover, but we get a possessed Henrietta between Ash and Kelly and what appears to be Ed over Arthur's shoulder in the background, hmmm.

i think it's more because they wanted to stick with the teaser cast they showcased and went with the marketing for those 4 which is understandable as those 4 represent each entry of the franchise quite well.

But yeah, that is the ED deadite in that cover art on closer inspection, i wonder if they are going to be mini-bosses to take down, if that's the case that's gonna be awesome, especially fighting the big headed Henrietta!

Top Bottom